Thursday 19 January 2012

INSIGHT


It was cold, dark, wet and miserable, as I wondered and dragged my feet, heading home with a sadness in my heart. Today was not my day, I should have taken in my assignment and I completely forgot about it. I guess I always knew it but I tried to hide the fact that unless I concentrate more and put more quality time in my school work I am never gonna be successful in life.


I am very talented  however I do need to pay special attention to my school work. I do find it very easy to understand most things and I must confess the subjects most people find difficult seem to come naturally to me. I suppose I need to be more serious with my work, as mother always say," all play and no work make Jack a dull boy." I will endeavor to do better as it will only work for my good.

I like mathematics and my dream is to become a Banker, but unless I show a lot more enthusiasm I will only become a bum. Speaking of which, it is so sad to see so many homeless folks, sleeping out in the cold and no one to provide shelter for them. I am now thinking of ways I can bring about a change, whereby it would be a crime for anyone to be found sleeping on the streets.

Why do we pass by and allow individuals to remain in this position, when most of us if we care enough for others can effect changes, change that would see the end of anyone sleeping on the streets. I do not know how I will do it, but that does not mean I am going to stop trying, I am going to throw out a suggestion to you all, come along with me as we think of ways in which to make a change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment