Tuesday 24 January 2012

MONDAY BLUES



I hate Mondays, it is the beginning of another week, another week when I have to take to books, another week to pack away my fun games and pick up my books once again. As examination lurks around the corner, another day of preparation is in order.


I strongly believe that it would be more beneficial if we were given the opportunity to take our examinations in at least three parts rather than having to do them all in the given year. I suppose those who decided that was the best thing for us ought to know, however I just think that more could be done concerning this. 


I love school, however I think there are so much more that could be done for us in school. None should leave school without a life skill; We should all be able to leave school not only with the academics to carrying on to university, but with skills that can help us if necessary to earn while we are at university.

Too often certain skills are looked upon as inferior to other jobs, however the business people in our society seem to do very well, more often than not they never seem to be out of a job,  unlike the graduates, always looking for jobs and not able to find any because they have now skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment