Wednesday 1 February 2012

SCHOOL RUNZ

We did the cinnamon challenge today and I hated it! It was very hard to swallow and it tasted foul. For the benefit of those who do not know a cinnamon challenge is basically      you taking a teaspoon of cinnamon, and attempting to swallow it. What does it do? It dries out the saliva in your mouth so you are unable to swallow. It is like eating sand. An awful feeling do not try it ! I guarantee you will not like it.


Today was one of  my favourite day, I must enter it in my journal.  I had fun winning all those challenges that was set before me, especially my game of table tennis. I like winning it gives me a wonderfully warm feeling and it remind me life is like that, you can be a winner if you only concentrate on the task at hand and give it your best shot, after you have done your very best, then the only thing left is to enjoy the thrill of victory.

I am certainly looking forward to our new project we are making a website using  Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 sounds fantastic to me. I love these projects, they are life skills that will come in handy in the future. I think all schools should really pay special attention to these various skills; this will not only prove a blessing to us but also an asset, as this will in the long term provide employment for us if that is what we choose to do.










No comments:

Post a Comment